Professional Henna Starter Kit
This starter set includes all the products needed to professionally dye henna eyebrows. All Marie-José Henna products are packaged together in a handy bag.
- All 6 colours of henna dye in packaging with 5 sachets of 1 gram
- Pipette: for the exact dosage of water
- Mix bowl: to mix the colour
- Angle Brow Brush
- Brow Mapping String Set
- Soft Peeling Cream for Eyebrows
- Bottle of rose water
- White Stick
- 25 disposable eyebrow brushes
The benefits of the Henna Brows starter kit are:
- Complete set for professional henna brows treatments: The kit contains everything you need to start offering professional henna brows treatments in your salon. This includes all 6 colors of henna, as well as all the necessary accessories and tools.
- Easy to use: The henna brows dye is easy to mix and apply. No training is required, but you should still read the instructions to ensure the best results.
- Long-lasting results: Henna brows dye can last for up to 6 weeks, so your clients can enjoy their new brows for longer.
- Natural and vegan: The henna brows dye is made with natural ingredients and is vegan-friendly.
- Affordable: The kit is a great value for the price, making it a cost-effective way to add henna brows treatments to your salon menu.
Marie-José & Co henna eyebrow dye: complete solution for beauticians
- Our henna eyebrow dye is available in 6 different colours, so you can find the perfect colour for every client. You can also mix the colours to create a unique colour for your client.
- A pack contains 5 bags of henna dye, each bag enough for 5 treatments. The individual bags ensure long-lasting durability of the henna powder.
- The henna dye colours eyebrow hairs for up to 6 weeks and skin for up to 1 week. This will keep your clients looking beautiful for weeks.
- Henna eyebrow dye is easy to use. Mix the henna with water to a smooth paste and apply with a special eyebrow brush.
- With our product range, you have everything you need to provide your clients with beautiful, natural eyebrows. Don't forget to order the accessory set for Henna Brows!
- Tip: After a week or two, the color of the henna on the skin may fade a bit. Then feel free to use an eyebrow powder or eyebrow pencil to maintain the tattoo effect.
Application in beauty salon:
Which henna eyebrow dye colour suits my client?
It depends on hair colour, skin type and the desired effect. Below are some guidelines:
- Blonde is suitable for people with blonde, light brown or light grey eyebrows.
- Light brown is a good choice for people who don't want their eyebrows to be too dark.
- Medium brown is suitable for people who are not yet sure which colour fits best.
- Dark brown is the most popular colour and creates beautiful, full dark eyebrows.
- Grey-brown is a mixed colour that gives a cold effect with light and dark brown, and a warm effect with blonde and medium brown.
- Black is especially suitable for those with darker skin.
By playing with the soaking time, you can also influence how dark the end result is. Tip: After a week or two, the colour of the henna on the skin may fade a little. Then feel free to use an eyebrow powder or eyebrow pencil to maintain the tattoo effect.
How long does the henna colour stay on the skin?
The durability of henna colour on the skin depends on the skin type and skincare products used by the client. The oilier the skin and care products, the shorter the henna colour will stay on the skin.
The paste is not smooth and there are globules in it, is this a problem?
Make sure the ratio is about 10 parts water to 1 part powder. The paste should be smooth, but not too thin. This is a matter of experimenting a little in the beginning. The globules in the paste do their job during the soaking time. These globules do not need to dissolve in the paste.
Additional information henna eyebrow tint
Not suitable for people with a PPD or Resorcinol allergy. Read the user manual and the FAQ before use
For professional use only! Please note: hair dyes can cause serious allergies
cause reactions. Follow the instructions in the user manual. This product is not intended
for use in persons under 16 years of age. Temporary tattoos with "black henna"
may lead to an increased risk of an allergic reaction.
Do not color your hair if:
- you suffer from a rash on the face or a sensitive, irritated or
- you have previously had a reaction to hair coloring;
- you have had a reaction to a temporary tattoo with "black
Contains hydrogen peroxide and phenylenediamines (toluenediamines). Mixing ratio 1:10
Wear suitable gloves. Avoid contact with eyes. On contact with eyes
Ingredients : Aqua, Sodium carbonate Peroxide, Cellulose Gum, P- Phenylenediamine,
Henna, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, Sodium lauryl Sulfate, p-Aminophenol,
4-amino-2-hydroxytoluene, 1-naphthol, Aloe barbadensis, Leaf Powder, Simmondsia
chinensis Seed oil, Picramic acid, m-Aminophenol, Toluene-2,5-diamine sulfate, 1
Made in India