Eyebrow powder for a natural look
Create perfectly shaped eyebrows in just seconds. Also helps fill in sparse areas or scars. safe alternative to permanent dyes! Read more
- Buy 2 for €9,45 incl. VAT each and save 5%5% Discount
- Buy 5 for €8,96 incl. VAT each and save 10%10% Discount
Eyebrow powder in 6 colours
Makeup Artists around the world use the professional eyebrow powder by Marie-José & Co. Choose one of six beautiful eyebrow colours to find your perfect hue! This eyebrow powder is highly pigmented, easy to use and comes with a small eyebrow brush. The small container even fits in the smallest makeup bag. The eyebrow powder is water-resistant. Use our White Stick as a primer to make this eyebrow powder waterproof.
Unsure which colour is right for you? Take a look at our handy COLOR CARD to find your best colour match! Use our STEP-BY-STEP tutorial for applying eyebrow powder to achieve perfectly enhanced brows!
- EASY TO APPLY EYEBROW POWDER: create perfectly shaped eyebrows in just seconds!
- BALANCES IMPERFECT EYEBROWS. * Also helps fill in sparse areas or scars.
- HEALTHY & COST EFFECTIVE: safe alternative to permanent dyes. * One box lasts for about 6 - 8 months.
- NATURAL EYEBROWS MAKE UP: the powder looks so natural no one will know you have cosmetic on. The powder also provides a soft finish – perfect for helping the brow remain subtle.
Secret Eyebrow Make-Up Tip:
Apply our wax-based pencil first, and then apply the powder over top for extra smooth application. This will make the color stand out even more and will give you a professional finish.
Q: What shade of brow powder is right for me?
A: This can vary depending on how much brow hair you have. If you have a lot of brow hair, we recommend trying to match the color as closely as possible. If you have sparse hair, we generally recommend:
- dark haired people should go one or two shades lighter than the color of hair on their head
- light haired people to go two shades darker than the color of hair on their head
Talc, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Zinc, Stearate, Kaolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI77492, CI77499, Titanium Dioxide CI77891