Brow Mapping Strings Black & White +10 Finger Guards
Draw perfectly straight lines on the face with the pre-colored thread! Set of 2 brow mapping strings (white and black) plus 10 latex finger guards. Suitable for 100 treatments. Read more
- Buy 2 for €14,20 incl. VAT each and save 5%5% Discount
- Buy 5 for €13,46 incl. VAT each and save 10%10% Discount
- Buy 10 for €11,96 incl. VAT each and save 20%20% Discount
- Buy 20 for €10,47 incl. VAT each and save 30%30% Discount
Draw perfectly straight lines on the face with the pre-colored thread!
Indispensable for Browmapping. Developed for microblading and the application and (henna) eyebrow dye.
Our brow mapping strings are a great tool used in the process of brow mapping, which is a technique used by eyebrow stylists to determine the ideal shape and placement of eyebrows on a person's face. The brow mapping string is a thin, flexible piece of string that is held up against the face and used to measure and mark the natural arch and tail of the eyebrows, as well as the starting point and ending point of the brows. This helps you to create a natural-looking, symmetrical brow shape that enhances the person's facial features. Brow mapping is typically done before shaping or grooming the eyebrows, and it is a useful tool for those who are new to eyebrow styling or who want to achieve a specific brow shape.
Contents of the set
- Set of two mapping strings: 1 with white thread and 1 with black thread. You choose the colour that is best visible on your (clients) skin
- In addition, 10 latex finger protectors are included so that the charcoal thread does not stain your fingers
- With the thread you can easily put clearly visible lines on the skin.There is 10 meters of thread in each pack. This is enough for 50 treatments. In total you can do 100 treatments with this set
- Our Mapping Strings are made from 100% natural ingredients.Dermatologically tested, vegan and cruelty free
- Unparalleled Quality: Not happy? Return your product within 90 days and receive a FULL refund.
UK & US customers: use Globe icon in header to swich to GBP or USD