Brow Mapping String Black- for Henna Brows and Microblading
With this product you can draw lines on the face easily through the pre-dyed thread. Indispensable for Browmapping. Sufficient for 50 treatments! Read more
- Buy 2 for €7,55 incl. VAT each and save 5%5% Discount
- Buy 5 for €7,16 incl. VAT each and save 10%10% Discount
- Buy 10 for €6,36 incl. VAT each and save 20%20% Discount
- Buy 20 for €5,57 incl. VAT each and save 30%30% Discount
With this product you can draw lines on the face easily through the pre-dyed thread. Indispensable for Browmapping. Developed for microblading and the application of Brow Henna.
Our brow mapping string is a great tool used in the process of brow mapping, which is a technique used by eyebrow stylists to determine the ideal shape and placement of eyebrows on a person's face. The brow mapping string is a thin, flexible piece of string that is held up against the face and used to measure and mark the natural arch and tail of the eyebrows, as well as the starting point and ending point of the brows. This helps you to create a natural-looking, symmetrical brow shape that enhances the person's facial features. Brow mapping is typically done before shaping or grooming the eyebrows, and it is a useful tool for those who are new to eyebrow styling or who want to achieve a specific brow shape.
- Pack Contains 33 ft charcoal thread
- Black charcoal, clearly visible
- Sufficient for 50 treatments