The new Marie-José massage candle with nourishing oils are very popular in beauty salons. Use the oil from the massage candle for soothing neck and body massages and relaxing hand massages.
Make use of the otherwise lost waiting time during a beauty treatment: While you are waiting 10-15 minutes for the henna to tint the eyebrows, you can offer your client a relaxing hand massage.
The massage candles are also a perfect product to sell in your beauty salon.
Two in one: This massage candle can be used as a massage oil and as a scented candle.
Advantages of the Marie-José massage candle:
- Lighting the massage candle before you start beauty treatment will fill the treatment room with a wonderful, sensual scent.
- Contains only natural ingredients (much healthier than common scented candles or incense sticks).
- The warm oil acts as a relaxant stimulus. Allowing you to just let go of any tension or stress.
- The heat works directly on the muscles for a deeper, more thorough massage.
- Due to the candles low burning, the oil is pleasantly warm (not hot!)
- After extinguishing the candle, the oil stays in its liquid state and remains warm for at least 20-30 minutes.
- Even after the oil has cooled down on the skin, it continues to massage well.
- It is not necessary to apply new massage oil for those with dry skin.
- The neck of the candle holder allows you to carefully control the amount of oil you apply for the massage.
- Much design consideration has been given to the decorative porcelain aesthetic that encases the massage candle.
Aromatherapy with massage candles
The massage candles from Marie-José & Co are available in 3 fragrances:
Each aroma emits its very own scent.
Lotus & Jasmin:
The scent of lotus transforms negative energy into positive energy. The jasmine scent radiates warmth and calm and has a harmonising and relaxing effect.
Orange & Spice:
In addition to orange, extracts of peach and strawberry can be detected in the candles scent. These fruity aromas keep the mind clear and make us feel bright and optimistic. Notes of warm spiced cinnamon, vanilla and caramel are also included.
The pleasant scent of this candle is not the only benefit! The aromas have a stress-relieving effect that stimulate the immune system. A massage oil with an anti-aging effect! The rosewood oil it contains provides the skin with additional moisture that keeps the skin looking rejuvenated and fresh.
How do you use the massage candle?
Light the massage candle and wait about 15 minutes for the wax to melt. Apply the liquid wax (massage oil) directly onto the skin by tilting the candle and allowing for the oil to slowly run through the porcelain neck channel. The massage oil temperature is about 40 degrees. The perfect temperature for a soothing massage!
Tip: Use a cotton cloth under your hand or body to avoid oil stains.
Pleasant music and dimmed lighting provide additional relaxation during the massage.
If you have any questions about the massage candles, please feel free to contact us. We will be more than happy to help.